ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Thor: The Dark World Figures Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=15448)

Hantei 10-15-2013 01:34 AM

Thor: The Dark World Figures Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to a sighting made by AFN member aznpnoy, we now know that Thor: The Dark World figures have been released in Canada. The first wave of the 3.75" figures consists of Thor (bare arms), Thor (armoured), Loki, Dark Elf, and Kurse.

The sighting was made at a Toys "R" Us in Ontario.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

Tonestar 10-18-2013 12:24 PM

Re: Thor: The Dark World Figures Released in Canada

TRU in Whitby has some in-all are there but the Dark Elf-he may be the "chase figure". They look ok but I'm still uncertain of their articulation other than Armoured Thor-his articulation looks ok.

thunderboy 10-18-2013 11:14 PM

Think there is only one Dark Elf per case.....

Danielduh 11-05-2013 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 58336)
TRU in Whitby has some in-all are there but the Dark Elf-he may be the "chase figure". They look ok but I'm still uncertain of their articulation other than Armoured Thor-his articulation looks ok.

I went to the toysrus in whitby today and they said they never had them like what???

Tonestar 11-05-2013 02:03 PM

The person you spoke to obviously doesn't anything about anything. I know what I saw and they were all there except for Dark Elf. TRU in Pickering presently has only Thor left.

thunderboy 11-06-2013 10:44 PM

TRU on Hwy 10 has them in as of this afternoon.....one Dark Elf still there...

Danielduh 11-07-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 58723)
The person you spoke to obviously doesn't anything about anything. I know what I saw and they were all there except for Dark Elf. TRU in Pickering presently has only Thor left.

I don't doubt u I really want these figures but I search all the isles none left

Whitter 11-07-2013 05:20 PM

Check your local Target, the one at City Center in Brampton had all kinds of these on the shelves