ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Solo: A Star Wars Story Collectibles Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=30540)

Robimus 04-11-2018 12:09 AM

Solo: A Star Wars Story Collectibles Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to multiple reports we now know that several Solo movie toys are showing up on store shelves. Both the Enfys Nest Swoop Bike and Luke with Wampa have shown up on Walmart shelves in Ontario and Manitoba.

As well the Lego Brick Headz of Han Solo and Chewbacca have also shown up at Walmart as well.

chaingunsofdoom 04-11-2018 02:48 AM

Re: Solo: A Star Wars Story Collectibles Released in Canada

Picked up Enfys pack (which they thankfully matched to the $20 Rathtar clearance price for me since it wouldn't scan). Figure is great but the Swoop leaves a lot to be desired. Very thin/light. Would not recommend paying full price on it.

Gphalen 04-11-2018 07:58 AM

it would have been out of character for Walmart Canada to actually respect the release dates, god knows Walmart and Target US didn't bother to. I`m sure like Last years Force Friday the black series figs will hit shelves tonight or tomorrow.

Darth Cosmos 04-12-2018 10:06 AM

I'm fairly concerned that the two Black Series waves that are supposed to release tomorrow won't be seen in Canada yet.

Not one sighting yet at retailers Canada wide...there's always at least one leak.

MULTIPLEX 04-12-2018 07:32 PM

What 6" figures are supposed to come out? I'm out of the loop.

Whitter 04-12-2018 08:03 PM

Solo, Chewie, Lando and the Dragon Queen, whatever her name is in Star Wars

66jedikiller66 04-13-2018 09:10 AM

I spoke with a manager at my local Walmart and he said there was a bulletin about the Solo stuff not going out to stores until Monday.
He said it was a walmart thing and wouldn't affect any other retailer
We all know that stuff has been trickling in though ,so maybe he just means the 3.75" VC, 5POA and 6" basics.
Either way there was absolutely nothing new on the shelves this morning.

66jedikiller66 04-13-2018 09:40 AM

Hoping to hear some positive Toysrus news today since I can't get there until tomorrow morning.
Stuff like...the shelves were overfilled everyone had carts full of stuff and there was still more to grab.
You know...the kind of stuff you haven't heard about since The Episode 1 street date. Back in the day.
Ahhh memories....
Have your opinion, say episode 1 sucked, say the toys sucked...they all went into clearance blah, blah, blah.
I don't care. because I'll tell you this, I have never seen an onslaught of marketing like that for a toyline not ever.
My friends and I went to the states and I was 5th in line out of 250 people at one single toysrus.
When they let us all in it was crazy...there was a lady with full cases of unopened figures and she was just throwing them at people. Meanwhile the entire feature area was already set up with the pegs overlflowing in product. I just kind of wandered around in shock.
Then my friend ran up with a cart full of stuff and say's "What did you get?
Nuthin, duh, I was still in shock.
So he leaves me that one and goes Back to fill another.
I spent $850 USD that night.
Then we came back to Canada to find that Walmart and Toysrus had the same amount of product the U.S. had...just mind boggling.

I went to the U.S. last night and was kind of let down, I had to go to 3 Meijers and 3 Walmarts just to get what I wanted.
I still managed to spend about $305 US
We need more 24 hour stores in Canada.

Darth Cosmos 04-13-2018 09:45 AM

I can confirm Wal-Mart has nothing.

EB has Vintage and Black Series.

TRU has Vintage, Black Series, Dewback, Vader helmet, 5POA figures and vehicles. Etc.

Go to TRU today people!

MULTIPLEX 04-13-2018 10:19 AM

Isn't the Dewback supposed to release today? At EB Games I mean.