ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Star Wars 40th Anniversary Wave 2 Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=28091)

Robimus 06-02-2017 12:12 AM

Star Wars 40th Anniversary Wave 2 Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to AFN members Tommy Barricade and CSpray we now know that the Star Wars 40th Anniversary Wave 2 has been released at Walmart stores in Canada. This wave includes Jawa, Tusken Raider, C-3PO and Death Star Commander.

Share what action figures are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum

Darth Cosmos 06-02-2017 09:20 AM

Re: Star Wars 40th Anniversary Wave 2 Released in Canada

Any word on an in-store street date for Toys R Us?

MULTIPLEX 06-02-2017 10:47 AM

Awesome! The Jawa is much nicer looking than pics make out. Articulation is the biggest drawback.

SkitchDC 06-02-2017 11:51 PM

Looked everywhere any city or area these were found?!?! Canada is a big place!

C Spray 06-04-2017 10:33 AM

Out in Winnipeg.

Napseeker 06-04-2017 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkitchDC (Post 90034)

I don't know where you are in Canada, but they are out now at various Walmarts in Toronto. I've heard one person report finding the wave at TRU, but I've yet to see it myself.

turtle power eh 06-05-2017 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkitchDC (Post 90034)

I posted over a week ago when I saw these at a Walmart in Scarborough (Ontario). They had a full case on the pegs.

SkitchDC 06-05-2017 12:57 PM

Amazon had the wave up for a while too PRICED AT 46$ from amazon.ca so weird so i emailed them about it and they basically said no mistake thats the price but they would talk to their pricing team about it. Next day they started dropping to 34-35$ some are still up now. So wierd though they were up forever at 46$ and its almost like the want to raise the price from 30$ but wanted to see how much people are willing to pay. Kinda like sunrise having a bunch of han and r2 for above reatil. Im hoping this trend of retail chains scalping stops as its super uncool!

Darth Cosmos 06-05-2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkitchDC (Post 90061)
Amazon had the wave up for a while too PRICED AT 46$ from amazon.ca so weird so i emailed them about it and they basically said no mistake thats the price but they would talk to their pricing team about it. Next day they started dropping to 34-35$ some are still up now. So wierd though they were up forever at 46$ and its almost like the want to raise the price from 30$ but wanted to see how much people are willing to pay. Kinda like sunrise having a bunch of han and r2 for above reatil. Im hoping this trend of retail chains scalping stops as its super uncool!

Any links to the Amazon Canada listings?

Wintermute 06-05-2017 01:55 PM

https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_no...s=star+wars+e4

I'm sad Amazon has increased the price this much. May have to re-think my Prime membership this year...