ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Masters of the Universe Masterverse 40th Anniversary He-Man Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=41015)

Mudflap 01-07-2023 04:51 PM

Re: Masters of the Universe Masterverse 40th Anniversary He-Man Released in Canada

Has anyone ever seen this for sale at Walmart? My store has had a price tag on the shelf for a few months but I've never actually seen any.

sixshot1981 01-07-2023 04:54 PM

Re: Masters of the Universe Masterverse 40th Anniversary He-Man Released in Canada

In Canada at Walmart no.

But it's not hard to find. Amazon has them in stock.

My visit to the USA after Christmas there was tonnes of them lol

Onslaught 01-07-2023 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mudflap (Post 149406)
Has anyone ever seen this for sale at Walmart? My store has had a price tag on the shelf for a few months but I've never actually seen any.

Yep, for a little while they were fully stocked, like 8+ on shelves because they were coming in as full cases, but now they seem to be gone with the NE He-Man/Skeletor, Revelation Teela/Mer-Man wave back in stock.

Tiffster 01-07-2023 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiffster (Post 148281)
29 bucks on Amazon now

Yeah they had it for $26 at one point.

MapleMegatron 01-08-2023 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mudflap (Post 149406)

Yes, at a few Walmarts in Qu?bec. But seeing it in stores really made me change my interest for it. That face looks too simian.

4lott 01-08-2023 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MapleMegatron (Post 149417)
Yes, at a few Walmarts in Qu?bec. But seeing it in stores really made me change my interest for it. That face looks too simian.

Exactly! I’ve had it in my Amazon cart for a while now but can’t bring myself to commit. Like you I saw it in a GameStop and was really put off by the face sculpt especially when compared to the MOTUC and MOTU Origins versions. If it shows up at Winners for $7.99 I?d get it.