ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Toys "R" Us Canada Sale from October 26th - November 1st (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=11979)

Hantei 10-26-2012 06:21 PM

Toys "R" Us Canada Sale from October 26th - November 1st

1 Attachment(s)
The following deals are in effect from October 26th to November 1st at Toys "R" Us Canada.
  • 30% off all Spider-Man figures, vehicles, and playsets. Excludes clearance.
  • 25% off all $36.99 and under Star Wars figures, vehicles, and playsets. Excludes $10.99 figures, LEGO, fighter pods, and clearance.
  • 25% off all Power Rangers figures, vehicles, and roleplay. Excludes Mega Bloks and clearance.
  • Free LEGO Minifigure Collectors Casewith a purchase of $75 or more on any LEGO sets.
  • Free LEGO Thor Minifigure with a purchase of $35 or more on any LEGO sets
    * Both free deals exclude clearance.

Nomad 10-26-2012 09:49 PM

Re: Toys "R" Us Canada Sale from October 26th - November 1st

Yugioh structure decks (and starter decks + some special editions packed the same as decks) are also 25% off this week, if anyone cares.

Toy Gremlin 10-26-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nomad (Post 49336)
Yugioh structure decks (and starter decks + some special editions packed the same as decks) are also 25% off this week, if anyone cares.

Thanks for the heads up! Didn't know that the sale included the special edition packs. I may pick up some for gifts. :D

pandaprime 10-27-2012 12:26 AM

good timing for the Ewok and Yavin Pilot packs! :)

StarwarsTF 10-27-2012 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pandaprime (Post 49338)
good timing for the Ewok and Yavin Pilot packs! :)

Just picked up the Ewok pack from TRU Brampton! Left the pilots.

Nomad 10-27-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin (Post 49337)
Thanks for the heads up! Didn't know that the sale included the special edition packs. I may pick up some for gifts. :D

Well, according to the advert it shouldn't (as they aren't structure decks), but a couple of em show up on sale when you look em up online, and there were a bunch of sale tags on shit that wasn't "decks" in the Kelowna store.

I didn't pay much attention today couse I get all my Yugioh shit from a hobby shop called Quantum Games and sometimes Dragon Cards (and I guess couse I was too busy frothing at the pants over MP Optimus Prime), but if you're into the game or even just looking for gifts, the Special Editions are great buys.

Toy Gremlin 10-27-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nomad (Post 49355)
Well, according to the advert it shouldn't (as they aren't structure decks), but a couple of em show up on sale when you look em up online, and there were a bunch of sale tags on shit that wasn't "decks" in the Kelowna store.

I didn't pay much attention today couse I get all my Yugioh shit from a hobby shop called Quantum Games and sometimes Dragon Cards (and I guess couse I was too busy frothing at the pants over MP Optimus Prime), but if you're into the game or even just looking for gifts, the Special Editions are great buys.

Cool thanks for the tip! I hope the Order of Chaos special edition is on sale. Was planning to get that one for gifts. Looks like I gotta check out my local TRU to see what Yugioh stuff is on sale. :D

Would you recommend getting those more expensive Legendary or Gold Series collection for gifts as well or should I stick with Special Editions and Tins?

Nomad 10-28-2012 03:29 AM

Legendary Collection would probably be a better buy than the Gold Series, but it'll be at a higher price point & probably not on sale. As far as Special Editions & Tins, the Tins come with a few promo cards as well as packs so they're usually better than the special editions but again, its all about how much you wanna spend & I guess who're they're for.

If you can find this one (link below) then grab it haha, as its pretty much the best one that's coming out because the promos it comes with are some of the best cards in the game right now.

- http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/produc...2w2-Hanzo.html

Toy Gremlin 10-28-2012 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nomad (Post 49369)
Legendary Collection would probably be a better buy than the Gold Series, but it'll be at a higher price point & probably not on sale. As far as Special Editions & Tins, the Tins come with a few promo cards as well as packs so they're usually better than the special editions but again, its all about how much you wanna spend & I guess who're they're for.

If you can find this one (link below) then grab it haha, as its pretty much the best one that's coming out because the promos it comes with are some of the best cards in the game right now.

- http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/produc...2w2-Hanzo.html

Thanks Nomad! I checked out the link and I'll definitely keep an eye out for that Ninja Grandmaster tin. :D

pandaprime 10-28-2012 09:08 PM

good timing for the Spiderman 2-packs! :)

Wave 12 - July 2012

Toys R Us Exclusive
- Black Costume Spider man with Grey costume Dr.Doom
- Spider man with Rhino (Power Charge repaint)