ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Action Figure News (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Man of Steel Movie Masters Wave 2 Figures Released in Canada (http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=14120)

Hantei 06-18-2013 03:07 AM

Man of Steel Movie Masters Wave 2 Figures Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to sightings made by AFN members Tonestar and Toy Gremlin, we now know that the second wave of Man of Steel Movie Masters figures have been released in Canada. Wave 2 consists of Superman with Kryptonian command key, Faora, and General Zod with Kryptonian armour.

The sightings were made at a Walmart in British Columbia and Ontario.

To see what's been found in your area head on over to our Canadian Action Figure Sightings Forum.

Alexander Quinn 06-19-2013 07:44 PM

Re: Man of Steel Movie Masters Wave 2 Figures Released in Canada

Awesome. Now, here's hoping distribution is good!

Tonestar 06-19-2013 07:54 PM

I've noticed that different chains get different Movie Master products. Wal-Mart gets Regular Superman, Faora and Armoured Zod while Target and TRU get Regular Superman, Jor-El and black suit General Zod which comes in different poses, either his left arm is up or his right arm is up, hmmmm. Still looking for Krytonian key Supes and I'll pass on shackled or bondaged Zod as someone referred to him as. Very funny.

scorch 07-06-2013 07:18 PM

For the life of me can't find Supes with Kryptonian Key these anywhere within Tri-cities, along with armored Zod or Faora. Any help?

Toy Gremlin 07-06-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorch (Post 55732)
For the life of me can't find Supes with Kryptonian Key these anywhere within Tri-cities, along with armored Zod or Faora. Any help?

The only place that had those was Walmart in the area. I posted a sighting of these awhile ago. I saw them at Lougheed Mall Walmart and they only had 1 case. They didn't restock since. I'm not sure about the PoCo Walmart though. It is kind of out of the way for me so I don't go to that store to check.

The Target store in Coquitlam Centre, TRU Metrotown, and TRU Coquitlam only have wave 1 figures.

scorch 07-07-2013 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toy Gremlin (Post 55735)
The only place that had those was Walmart in the area. I posted a sighting of these awhile ago. I saw them at Lougheed Mall Walmart and they only had 1 case. They didn't restock since. I'm not sure about the PoCo Walmart though. It is kind of out of the way for me so I don't go to that store to check.

The Target store in Coquitlam Centre, TRU Metrotown, and TRU Coquitlam only have wave 1 figures.

I hope that doesn't mean I lost my chance, i.e they won't restock. Thanks for the reply.

Toy Gremlin 07-07-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorch (Post 55746)
I hope that doesn't mean I lost my chance, i.e they won't restock. Thanks for the reply.

Walmart and the other stores will eventually restock and get wave 2. So you will probably have another chance of getting the figures.

Also welcome to AFN! :D