ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 10:52 AM   #510
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

305-2
Disney Toy Box- Pixar: Frozone.

Rating of worst to best of the a the Pixar movies continued; see review 205-2, 219-2, 231-2, 240-2, 264-2, 270-2, 285-2, 292-2 & 297-2 for the previous instalments:

11. Cars 2- Probably the least popular Pixar film to date, but honestly I love it because it’s just so fun. Sure, the story makes zero sense, and the racing, something that the franchise was built on, takes a back set to a crazy spy caper. Sure, a story centered around Mater tripping through life is crazy, but what can I say; I like it.

Pros: Ever since Spiderman and his Amazing friends I have always loved an “ice” character that was able to create tracks to slide on; there is just something so fun looking about it. I suppose that is why I gravitated towards Frozone right from his first appearance in the Incredibles as Bob’s best “super friend” and loved seeing him back, in a bigger role no less, in the Incredibles 2. Much like the other Toy Box figures, Frozone is sculpted with slightly animated features, includes a good amount of articulation and his ice disk to curse around on.

Cons: As much as I like the Ice sled I’m thinking that perhaps a better add in would have been an Ice blast effect as he really does not stand on the disk very well.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping