ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 11:40 AM   #495
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

281-2
Hasbro- Kreo- Star Trek: U.S.S. Enterprise.

I would really love to start reviewing the Star Trek series and movies, I’m going to stop short (for now) due to lack of Star Trek toys, but will say that I am a fan of TNG, Voyager, Star Trek OG movies 2, 3, 4, 6, Star Trek TNG movies Generations, First Contact and Insurrection and all the Kelvin movies, I have not full seen DS9 or Discovery and not much of a fan of the Star Trek OG Series, Star Trek 1 and 5 and finally Star Trek Nemesis. And while this is VERY controversial, my Favorite Star Trek of all time is the 1st JJ Kelvin Universe; but before you get too mad, understand that I hated Star Trek prior to seeing this movie and since then have grown to love it. So if a lens flair filled, time travel co-out was the only way that I would take Star Trek seriously, then so be it.

Pros: For those not aware (or blinked because it was really short lived) Kreo was Hasbro’s (failed) answer to Lego. They focused on Transformers and GIJoe, but later on picked up the Star Trek movie licence and did a pretty ok job (I actually have a larger Enterprise for the same series that I kind of adore that I might review later.) This little fella was a promotional item that I was given at Toys R Us for free that I had held onto for a surprising long time. I also appreciate the simplicity of this model and how easily it went together to make the iconic design.

Cons: Can’t say anything bad about it.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping