ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 12:25 PM   #306
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

158-2
Disney Toy Box- Pixar: Woody

From the very beginning The Toy Story movies have always been a personal favorite of mine. I even remember seeing the first movie in the theaters with my wife, (then girlfriend) and then her later buying the special edition VHS with collectable lithograph (that I did frame). My love for the characters and the story only grew when the 2nd one was released as it hit a bit of a cord (being a toy enthusiast myself) and I definitely liked sharing the experience with my kids for the 3rd one. I understand that there is a 4th one in the works and I’ll certainly watch it, but it’s not something that I personally think needs to be done, but given how well the 3rd one did I’m certain that I could be in the minority.

Pro: I’m sure I said this with the previous Toy Box Buzz figure, but I love that these exist. Having well-articulated Disney Infinity style action figures checks all the right boxes and given that Woody doesn’t have any bulky plastic parts, he is actually one of my favorites thus far. I also love that his hat is removable and that he comes with a snake in his boot- FUN!

Cons: This could be a bit of a nitpick on a great figure but he doesn’t have ANDY written on the bottom of his boot. I would love to know if there was any thought to include it, or if this was just an oversight.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping