Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 08:19 PM   #2704
sixshot1981
Master of the Universe
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroflamez View Post
Yeah I agree holds should be limited to 1-2 a piece, but technically customers aren't doing anything wrong cause there is no limit on these figures and stores only care about selling product, not who they sell it to. I don't find it personally as much of an issue though as the people who are hiding figures in the store. So many times I've checked on stock track and it showed a Walmart having 1 in stock, I drive there with no luck only to drive home and check stock track again and see the quantity went from 1 to zero. Now that is ridiculous and unfair as hell. I have money ready to buy this product but I can't cause some dick head decided to hide it until he has the money. Like what the hell.
To be fair there is a delay on stocktrack. So in that time and your driving it could've been purchased.

Interesting points all around. I'm for a all or nothing approach. Then again as I've said before I buy multiples because of friends and family that are collectors. I seldom if ever sell above retail for new products. But that's capitalism baby.
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping