ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 11:14 PM   #1
Bargain Hunter
Red Shirt
Looking for other Vancouver collectors interested in Mythic Legions 2.0 Kickstarter

Hi,

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ur-horsemen-s/

I am wondering if there are collectors in Vancouver who would be interested in joining me and backing the project together (i.e. buying figures together). I am already one of the backers (of course, you are welcome to back it yourself - I was a backer back in their 1.0 release; product is good and QC issues were dealt with relatively quickly).

I am interested in a number of the figures, but also need to watch how much I end up spending (it's not like I have money to burn). I am also sure that there will be custom/duties on the order.

This 'offer' is good for if you are like me - want to army build but not wanting or can't afford to buy the 6-pack on your own. I am budgeting 2 figures out of some of the 6-packs.

For those who have seen my other posts, I am only doing business with local collectors. If you are interested, write back on what you would like and the quantity and if I get enough responses, I will post a better plan and costs for what you want in a week.

Just another FYI, I will ask for money up front a day or 2 before their campaign closes (Feb 23rd) - the cost of the figures and estimated duties. For example, if we want

We will get a contract together - actually I am a bit amateur on this but I know that you want assurance that I am not just taking your money and I don't want to let you know where I live... or whatever you need to get comfortable.

Anyways, here goes nothing.
Bargain Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping