ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-18-2022, 11:08 AM   #51
StarwarsTF
Bounty hunter!
Re: Outrun Collectibles - New Pre-Orders and In Stock

So last week I had a opportunity to go into outrun as I was in the neighbourhood. I probably spent a good hour in the shop talking with Chris.

I brought up concerns I had with orders and returns, and overall communication. I’ve seen to many small businesses like his get bad raps when customers start talking amongst each other rather than go to the source and issue concerns.

Let’s just say I was blown away by the outstanding passion chris and his team have in this tough retail market. To see first had the roadblocks they are going through right now allowed me to offer some suggestions but overall allow me first hand to understand what they offer and what they want to achieve. I was very lucky to take up chris’s time as others were shopping and even looking for employment.

I was very happy to actually go in and talk to him, rather than just speculating and growing and opinion on his business through low communication. I have to say I was very satisfied on my visit and really wish him and his team all the best. I will continue to support him and I hope to return to the shop again.

Thanks to outrun collectables for the opportunity to voice out concerns and also speak on the difficulties they are experiencing as we’re all human!

A+++++ to this small business!!!

AFN thread: http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/board...=7649#post7649

Cyber.ca thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18642
StarwarsTF is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping