ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 12:58 PM   #458
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

262-2
Hasbro- Sigma Six: Spirit Iron Knife.

Year ago when Sigma Six was first released one of my initial pick-ups was Spirit. It was a time before I was doing reviews so I just opened my toys and enjoyed them like a crazy person. Actually if I am being honest I remember the evening: It was a Friday or Saturday night, my wife was out with some friends and I had put the kids down to bed. This was a time before Netflix, streaming or even torrents (uhh what ever that is *wink*) so I had to watch what was on or rent a movie. Luckily for me Back to the Future 2 was on TV and it had been years since I watched it (did not have the DVDs at the time either) so I was pumped. I kid you not, this was probably 13 years ago and I STILL remember it like it was yesterday; how’s that for an impact. I even remember taking a few pictures off the figures back then as I always wanted to do sometype of review blog even back then. In any case Spirit really made an impression on me that lead to collecting the entire run and perhaps why I still really like these unique figures to this day.

Pros: Great looking figure with some added desert fatigues and Native American detailed clothing layers that sets this figure apart from the other characters. Multiple weapons including a massive crossbow/arrow, 2 knives with belt sheaths, a little snake partner and an elaborate Snake partner leash.

Cons: The weapons are comically large and the articulation ok by current standards. Also between the two, the deluxe figure is much more superior to this basic one (which is usually the case).

Spirit Iron Knife from my first attempts at a photo review:

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping