ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 04:27 PM   #600
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

361-2
Jazwares- Fortnite: Wild Card Joker.

Oh man, I am just so addicted to these Jazwares figures. I’m not even kidding: Even If you have no idea what a Fornite is, or have no point of reference to the series, but ARE a fan of 6 inch action figures, do yourself a favor and look past the thirtieth Captain America Marvel Legend figure to pick up any one of the Jazwares that speaks to you as you will not be disappointed. I strongly feel that Hasbro needs to take notice of what these guys are doing with sculpt, articulation and accessories because some equivalently priced figures are just not measuring up anymore.

Pros: Wild Card Joker features a beautiful, detailed sculpt, over 40 points of articulation (per the package anyway) and a ton of accessories including a handgun, a crow bar, a briefcase backpack and a RPG that will keep Wild Card busy for hours. Lastly, and I’m sure I have said this before, I love how they handle face/head swaps. Having an integrated mask for each permutation of the figure allows you to change up the character or the expression without having to strain to pop off the head.

Cons: Unfortunately it’s not all roses with these Jazwares figures. Unfortunately I continue to struggle posing with the articulated figures as they do not hold on to the weapons very well at all. Looking at the new batch of figures it doesn’t look like they have moved away from it, so it may just be something that I have to get used to. And while I appreciate the RPG, I would have also liked some type of machine gun to be included. Thankfully there is a weapon pack being released that I take from if needed.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping