Thread: Voltron toys
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 01:54 PM   #55
canprime
Master of the Universe
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Voltron toys

Anyone open their set yet?

I opened mine yesterday and I have to say.......WOW!!!!!!!!!

This is a great set of toys, from the individual lions, to the combined form of Voltron. The design is fantastic and the build quality is great, especially since it is plastic.

The size of Voltron in combined form is astounding as well. Without​ a doubt one of the best combiners I have ever owned.

My two biggest gripes, and they are pretty minor, are the leg lions in combined form. I don't like the parts on their backs that flap up to cover the legs. They don't look esthetically pleasing too me. Also I can see problems in the future with the tails and how they store into the lions.

Oh I forgot one big issue for me. Not being able to form the shield from the black lion's wings. That is one thing I wish they would have included. Otherwise this is a great toy and I feel I got my money's worth when I opened them.

Also, dear Hasbro, please steal away the designers, both toy and show, from Playmates and Netflix, they know how to bring a combiner to life. (And this is coming from someone who loves the CW combiners for the most part)
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping