Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 06:06 PM   #5
Napseeker
Dark Knight
Re: What makes you sell your toys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
I sold a lot of my stuff for those same obvious reasons; specifically downsizing, lack of space, and the gf being shocked at how much stuff I've accumulated lol.

Other reasons included an overwhelming buyer's remorse with some items. I was so happy to find certain figures and purchase them, that once I got them home and opened them, the lustre soon wore off and I was left wondering why the hell I bought it in the first place.
This. If I'm out hunting for some figure, I happen to see something else either on sale, or "rare" that I'm worried that I might regret later if I don't buy it now (because sometimes it takes a while for me to decide that it's cool and I should add it to my collection, by then it's gone from the shelves)... I buy it, always saying "I can return it later if I change my mind" which of course I always forget to do :-) I wind up with my fair share of buyer's remorse.

Ultimately once I run out of space, which this year feels like it's hit the limit, I will start to sell... there's only so much shelving one can squeeze into livable room.
Napseeker is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping