ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-20-2022, 05:32 PM   #607
Nyax78
Clonetrooper
Re: Masters of the Universe Origins discussion

I'm currently down in Florida and have been checking out a few Wal-Marts and Targets. Not much of anything MOTU Origins at the Targets besides the Target Exclusive Sun Man 3 pack, which I have no interest in. One Wal-Mart had nothing Origins. The other Wal-Mart just had the Jit-Su wave in terms of basic figures but they did have 4 deluxe figures. Snout-Spout, Leech, Flying Fists He-Man and Terror Claws Skeletor. They also had Rotons. I got a Mosquitor and Scare Glow from Amazon.com. Had to overpay of course for Scare Glow. Didn't realize they were re-releasing wave 2. Apparently they've started showing up at Targets in the States. I haven't seen any figures from the Webstor or King Randor waves yet. Seems like you have to pay $40 plus US to get a Webstor figure. Don't know why that figure is in such short supply. Hopefully they re-release that wave.

Has anyone seen figures from the Webstor or King Randor waves in Canadian Wal-Marts? Or Snout-Spouts and Leech? It looks like the Rattlor wave is going to start showing up in the states in early December. Hopefully those figures won't be a pain to find in Canada. You never know with this line.
Nyax78 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping