Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 12:52 AM   #1195
wedge1021
Mutant
Re: Marvel Legends discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixshot1981 View Post
Weird thing today at TRU Brampton. Found most of the Caliban wave today (minus Beast and Jubilee), grabbed 2 Gambits so I could get them with my raincheck.

When I went to pay she told me the total was $90.38. I asked her if that was right, she showed me the screen they scanned in at $39.99ea. It showed on the screen though Marvel Select Gambit.

Long story short tried to speak to the manager about it as the rest of the wave scanned in at $29.99. Told me there was nothing he could do. Even tried telling me the barcodes are different that's why, but I mentioned I wasn't sure why that mattered when each of these have a different barcode but the wave all have the same SKU minus the Gambit.

Anyways very weird. Had to leave them there. I guess someone at the office screwed that one up...
Hmm... I have an extra Gambit I picked up by accident a few weeks ago. I still need to return it. Some of that wave didn't scan at the register when I bought them, I have a feeling he was one. So they just scanned them in under one of the other figures in the wave. I assume someone tried to fix that now but put it in under an incorrect code. I have a feeling that when I return him I'm gonna have trouble. They'll probably try to reject it saying it's not the same item as on the receipt.
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping