ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 03:19 PM   #908
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

539-2
Hasbro- Transformers Prime- Beast Hunters: Bulkhead.

During the time that Beast Hunters came out I was being VERY selective with the Transformers that I was picking up with the exception of cool looking figures, like the beasts, and of course my favorite Autobot of the era: Bulkhead. That said, I never watched the show so i’m not sure if Bulkhead did any beasthunting or if he was even featured for that matter. In any caseI’m so happy that Transformers seems to have hit their stride again with a decent cartoon and fun toyline to accompany it.

Pros: Overall Bulkhead is a decent figure with a cool looking deco and has two fun modes. Transformation is a breeze, the robot mode has good range of motion and the vehicle mode would be a hit with any kid. I also like the spring loaded weapon included as it fits nicely with the jungle warrior aesthetic.

Cons: The figure itself is a bit weak as a deluxe Transformers figure and feels more like a figure geared to the younger fan. Crazy that this figure is from the same “class’ as some of the deluxe Revenge of the Fallen figures that were incredible in comparison. Also, the mid section does not hold in place very well and easily becomes a floppy mess.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping