ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-19-2021, 12:00 PM   #910
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

540-2
McFarlane Toys- Fortnite: The Prisoner

As you may have gleaned from my review history I am a big fan of both Jazewars and McFarlane Toys Fortnite figures. And while it may seem dumb to collect both Toylines, they both have pros and cons to their individual offerings. That said, I do have a preference at the moment that usually depends on the last figure I opened, but currently McFarlane is currently edging out Jazwares. Don’t get me wrong I still appreciate what Jazwares is doing, but McFarlane is just more consistent in terms of quality control and different style of figure. I mean, this Prisoner figure is 100% different from anything I have open from McFarlane let; really top notch work here.

Pros: The Prisoner has an outstanding sculpt with an absolute ton of detail throughout including different chains and gems. He has a good amount of usable articulation and the standard 3 accessories A backpack, and awesome pickaxe and handgun weapon. The Prisoner gets “extra” marks in my book for having a removable helmet and amazing head sculpt.

Cons: If I had to complain about something it would be his less than spectacular handgun, but that's really just a nitpick as it’s still pretty cool.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping