ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 12:22 PM   #1315
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

800-2
Hasbro- Marvel legends: Titus

As is tradition with these BAF figures, it?s time to have a look at each individual release that has made up each part of it.

Drax: Another Drax and fairly similar to the first GOTG wave figure. Really impressed with the detail on the sculpt, the accessories and the screaming head sculpt.
Yondu: Might be my favorite of the wave as Yondu is amazing all around. My only complaint is that I wish he had a none energy effect arrow that he would keep in his holster.
Vance Astro: Meh, worst of the line amounting to an uninspired repaint.
Angela: Might be tied for best of the wave, Angela makes her ML debut with a bang. Outstanding sculpt, fantastic accessories and a kick ass figure all around.
Darkhawk: A win based on pure nostalgia alone, Darkhawk makes a pretty great figure.
Nova: A decent figure, but could have been better.
StarLord: Kudos to Hasbro for not including a BAF with StarLord given that this is just a repaint of the same figure included with the Ego 2 Pack. Overall great figure that I shouldn?t have bought.

Pros: So this wave was pretty amazing, but the weakest figure by far was the BAF. I understand that the character has a presence in the continuity, but who really cares? Is anyone clamoring for him? That said, they did a good job on an imposing sculpt with a good level of articulation.

Cons: Feels kinda basic for a BAF and it?s not a popular character.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping