ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 01:08 PM   #1316
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

801-1
Mcfarlane Toys- DC Multiverse: The Merciless

As is tradition with these BAF figures, it’s time to have a look at each individual release that has made up each part of it.

Robin Earth-22: These Robin minions are certainly a cool idea and look amazing, but the lack of full articulation and highly frustrating nature of being an under produced army builder makes this release really frustrating.
Batman: An overall solid looking Batman from another universe.
Batman Who Laughs: My second Batman Who Laughs, but easily the better of the two and the best of this BAF wave. Check out that wingspan!
Superman The Infected: A very cool looking Superman that I liked a whole lot better than I originally thought I would. That said, flight stands are a must.

Pros: For those who didn’t know (like me literally five minutes ago) The Merciless is what you get when you take a heart broken Batman and combine him with the power of the God of War Aries. He’s basically a killing machine that went rouge after the love of his life (in that particular universe) Wonder Woman was murdered. Who better to join the ranks of the Batman Who Laughs evil Bat team than that? I really feel that this figure is super underrated in the Mcfarlane DC lineup as he is AMAZING. The detail is crazy, the articulation is decent considering the size and he even comes with a sword? Really top notch BAF.

Cons: Overall he’s a bit bulky and extremely jagged. I’m not even kidding when I say that I hurt my fingers putting this thing together.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping