ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 04:46 PM   #1317
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

802-2
Hasbro- Marvel Legends: Warlock.

As is tradition on these completed BAF figures I like to go through all the releases that made up all of the included pieces.

Colossus- The X-Men?s resident Russian and muscle, Colossus lives up to his name: He?s large, has a great look and includes nice 2 head sculpts.
Shatterstar- A Rob Liefeld 90?s special with ridiculous weapons and pouches that we all know and love. Overall a fantastic figure and my favorite of the wave.
Dazzler- Who would have thought that a disco roller girl would be such a great figure. Reall cool addition to the wave.
Polaris- I?m not a big Polaris fan, but Hasbro did an amazing job with this beautiful figure.
Cyclops- The big draw of the wave and should have been my favorite, Cyclops was a bit of a disappointment due to limited accessories and frustrating leg bands.
Sunfire- A fun figure with some really great flame effects. Certainly better than it needed to be.
Logan- A solid representation of the character, but given that it was not packaged with a BAF part, I really feel the figure is lacking in accessories.

Pros: Despite me not having a clue who Warlock is, not to mention wondering why he was popular enough to warrant a BAF, he?s kind of a great figure. Big and imposing, super detailed with all unique molded parts, a ton of articulation that allows for some fun poses and even an extra saw hands.

Cons: Nothing; he?s a super fun figure.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping