ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 01:36 PM   #285
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

146-2
Hasbro- G.I. Joe Retaliation: Snake Eyes.

Another Snake Eyes? Well get used to it as Hasbro really put the full court press on all things Snake Eyes, think of him as the proto Bumblebee…(that actually kinda works given that they both don’t talk!)

This particular figure has a lot going for it as he is an updated version of the most iconic Snake Eyes figure to date: Full black ninja suit, cool ass visor and man’s best friend Timber. Forget that unpainted commando version from the first wave (check out the Netflix docu-series “The Toys That Made US” for details, THIS was the reason why kids loved Snake Eyes. That said, there is nothing really that spectacular about this figure. He looks nice, he has cool accessories and Timber can move his head, but I think I have a few other Snake Eyes figures that fit that bill. I suppose some credence can be given to the fact that Hasbro produced a nice solid figure that any collector / fan of the character can appreciate.

Pros: Nice sculpt with good articulation, fun accessories and added animal companion Timber.

Cons: He cannot hold all his accessories which is something that I really can’t stand.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping