Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 12:05 AM   #400
wedge1021
Mutant
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
Sorry to say wedge but I think this is exactly how the line is moving. The Black Series will now encompass multiple cannon sources, not just movies i.e. OT, PT, TFA and beyond, Rebels, even the new Battle Front game.

We already know Ahsoka and Kanan are being made in 6". The Battle Front Shock Trooper just released. That was an exclusive to Walmart but I get what you are saying. My feeling is Ahsoka and Kanan will be part of a mass retail case assortment though. Hell we're even getting Darth Revan aren't we?
I should amend my previously stated PT/OT focus - I'll be first in line for figures like Revan from my beloved EU (screw this "Legends" crap, EU is real canon to me). I'd grab a Battlefront trooper too, if they would ever show up here. And I'll probably get Ahsoka.

I have no problem with Hasbro doing figures from all the different sources, that's cool and caters to all sorts of fans and collectors out there. I just wish they could've found a way to stick to wave/case "themes", ie. PT in one wave, OT in the next, ST next, and on and on, like what they do for Marvel Legends now. Oh well, the highs and lows of collecting!
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping