ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 11:45 AM   #312
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

164-2
Hasbro- Marvel Legends: Ant-Man

This review is timely considering I just finally got around to watching Ant-Man and the Wasp; a movie that I was actually looking forward too given my overall delight with the first one, but never got around to seeing it in the theatres due to my busy schedule. Overall I liked the movie well enough but felt that it was a bit of an afterthought to the much bigger epic that was Infinity Wars and felt that despite the post credits scene, the move felt a bit displaced in the MCU. I suppose it should be seen as a bit of a compliment that the movie and character does not need an appearance from Iron-Man in order to carry the movie, but still felt like a bit of an afterthought.

Pros: Really nice design and detail on the suit sculpt that could be made up of all new parts, or rather not reused from other moulds. Fun little miniature accessories included for ant sized fun.

Cons: For a character like Ant-Man, with inherently limited accessories, I feel as though Hasbro should have provided some additional hands or maybe a set of fists as the ones provided don't really suit the character much.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping