ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 02:05 PM   #313
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

164-2
DC Collectibles- DC Bombshells: Hawkgirl

Well, looks like I have a new contender for favorite Bombshell (Sorry Batwoman). Not to say that she doesn’t suffer from the same cheap-out, bait and switch, that Batgirl and the other Wave 2 ladies suffer from, but there is still a lot to love on this figure. On the other hand, maybe I’m just happy that nothing broke while I was fiddling with her giving her a slight advantage over the others.

Pros: Awesome head sculpt brimming with sass and personality that really captures the “Pin-Up” girl ascetic. The jet pack and flight suit are really well integrated in the sculpt. Also, has a bit of meat on her bones; not sure that this is specific to this sculpt and she's not “plus sized” or anything, however might be sufficiently thicc, for those who are into that kinda thing.

Cons: As mentioned, DC Collectibles pulled a fast one on us collectors with this line by going cheap with the accessories, added hands and articulation. I’m not sure if it would have really added too much given how great her sculpt is, but it just sucks when they take something away that really made the initial wave shine.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping