Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 05:39 PM   #27
Hantei
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Legends Infinite Series Guardians of the Galaxy Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegMan View Post
I'm sorry for my vague post yesterday, the boxset is scheduled for 2015 with no confirmed release date.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...wfhYIoDM8YibMg

Everywhere I've seen this info, it pretty much reads like this, so take it for what you think it's worth.
Quote:
There’s nothing set in stone for that series just yet, but Hasbro did announce a comic style Guardians five-pack, set for release in 2015, likely as an exclusive. The set will feature Star Lord, Gamora, Rocket, Groot and Drax. Unconfirmed word after the panel suggests the figures will look like this, design-wise:

Star LordRepack from the SDCC Thanos Imperative box set, with a new deco (white trim?)
RocketMini BAF with a new head sculpt and a bigger weapon
GrootMovie BAF with new comic style head
DraxBuilt on the Sentry body… but we’re not clear if he’ll be a redo of the Annihilation look, or the classic purple togs
GamoraBuilt on the Moonstone body with painted costume details, so I’m guessing her modern warrior look with the big hood and cape, and broadsword
Sweet, I'm guessing this'll probably be Toys "R" Us exclusive like the X-Men one? Groot sounds lazy, just a new head? Looking forward to the Gamora, awesome if it really is this design (haha, though I somehow doubt it):

Hantei is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping