ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

Thread: Akane Project
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 04:44 AM   #3
mbaz74
Red Shirt
Re: Akane Project

Hello everyone, I want to present you in detail Akane project. This is the revised and correct version of an old project of mine. I wanted to create something tangible and not just virtual of my character. And so I got the idea to have it printed in 3D. Crowdfunding is based on the 3D realization of the model. To all those who participate will be given as a prize the action figure of Akane and other prizes based on how much they will donate, T-shirts, key rings etc. In addition, I thought of making an Akane Limited Edition for just a few bakers. If it were to go well there would be the basis for the construction of other 4 Akane action figures with different poses and costumes, but it seems a little premature to talk about it. The donation I need to make the prototype of Akane to be presented to crowdfunding, which is a little expensive. Obviously those who will help me in addition to the thanks on my website and my social networks, I hope to reward him with other gadgets or special offers. Later if things go well, I will publish the final renderings of Akane and Akane Limited.
Thank you all for your attention.

Last edited by mbaz74; 10-10-2018 at 04:47 AM.
mbaz74 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping