Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 03:38 PM   #29
pud333
Master of the Universe
Re: Up-And-Coming DC Universe Classics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowl_2009 View Post
According to an Ask Matty session conducted by The Fwoosh this past weekend, it appears there may very well have been plans to release a DCUC version of the Crime Syndicate from Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths, but after the film had been released, although interest spiked quite a bit, it died off pretty quick and so, for now, there are no plans to release the Crime Syndicate in DCUC form at this point. There may also be Granny Goodness and the Furies in the lines future due to the interest in the characters thanks to Superman / Batman: Apocalypse, but they're going to wait and see if interest once again dies down before making the final decision.....

Still want my Crime Syndicate Owlman....
I would KILL to have the Crime Syndicate and the Furies. Okay, I wouldn't kill, but I want'em. What Mattel needs to do is to produce them and release them just prior to the movie release. Of course interest will die down if you wait on it. You have to get the impulse buyers like me! I don't care how much they are. Put the them in special online packs, whatever. I'll buy 'em.

» Action Figure Shopping