Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 04:24 PM   #447
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by neospike View Post
Guys, I'm not really a collector, but I really want to get Captain Phasma , FO Stormtrooper, and Kylo Ren. Just asking the experts on here, what are the chances that they are going to start showing up on shelves? Or should I just try and get the smaller figures?

FO stormtroopers seem pretty abundent, at least for me, I generally see them in stores every couple weeks. Try EB games. Kylo I have also seen at EB recently but not so much at the big box stores.

...as for Phasma: Seems like she is the grail figure for collectors and scalpers alike. If you REALLY want one try "Toys Toys Toys" if you are in the GTA, but they are selling the figure at $49.99 which is a price that deters collectors due to the secondary market usually asking around that with no taxes, and will deter the scalpers because there is no money to be made.

Bottom line is how bad do you want the figures? You can either pay out the @$5 now or wait it out and possibly get lucky...or miss out completely. If you dont want to drive around every single day hunting (like many of us do) I'd advise swallowing your pride and paying a little more.
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping