ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 11:10 PM   #534
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

312-2
Hasbro- Transformers- The Last Knight: Cogman.

Ok, so I’m confused as to who this is supposed to be. For those who didn’t see The Last Knight (I can’t blame you), Cogman was a human sized, rather “special’ butler to Anthony Hopkins character who we will call, Mr Exposition. For whatever reason, Mr Exposition was rich, lived in a castle, had a collection of very nice vehicles and was instrumental in helping the Autobots for reasons that I cannot recall at the moment. Anyways, as mentioned, in the film Cogman acted as a butler, but also a Driver, organist, spear fisherman and chief (don’t ask) in the movie, but never as the bianard bonded partner to a larger Transformer. Given that the toy is a vehicle of the same thing he drove in the movie, I have to wonder if the HeadMaster thing was cut from the movie? if so I would be REALLY pissed as I think that would have been a cool reveal.

Pros: I had limited desire to pick up any toys from The Last Knight, but I didn’t mind Cogman: he was an exclusive to TRU that was relatively rare, an interesting figure of the series and a Headmaster to boot. Overall looks good in both modes, has decent articulation and a relatively fun transformation. Extra points for having a seat that his head can sit in while in vehicle mode.

Cons: Unfortunately my figure had a bit of a crotch issue and his code piece just kind of broke off. I think it was a weak plastic point as it really did not take much to come off. Thankfully it still stays in place with friction in vehicle mode, but it makes we wonder about the overall plastic quality on this figure.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping