ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 02:43 PM   #1353
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

826-2
Jazwares- Fortnite Legendary Series: DeeJay

Anyone else wish that Fortnite / Jazwares partnered up with the Boys from Daft Punk to create playable ?robots? characters based on their specific brand? I?m not sure about their thoughts on violent games, but given how they have licensed their images before, I?m not certain that it wouldn?t be that much of a stretch. Maybe that is less of a Fortnite ask and more of an actual toy request, but given how DeeJay has a similar vibe, I think Jazwares can pull it off nicely. That said, given that the BST AXN figures from Loyal Subjects have delved into music acts with their latest releases, they may be the better fit for producing some kick ass Daft Punk figures.

Pros: DeeJay is another really fantastic figure produced by Jazwares that will never get the appreciation it deserves. Wonderfully unique sculpt with lots of detail, a solid articulation scheme that allows for a good amount of poses and a ton of accessories including legitimate looking weapons that we could only dream about from Hasbro in their Marvel Legends/Classified lines. To top it off, he even comes with a waste turntable set up that properly reminds me of a popular British Tiktoker who runs about with a full DJ set up playing dance music while evading the police.

Cons: Slight issue with limited ankle movement, but not really a huge deal. I?ve even been able to figure out the dreaded hand articulation which has been a point of contention since the start.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping