ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 06:30 PM   #513
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

Not sure how, but I messed up on the numbering of the reviews so despite my OCD regarding the numbering, some stuff is going to be out of order. Whoopsies!

Anyways back to regular 292-2
Disney Toy Box- Disney Classics: Baymax

Rating of worst to best of the a the Pixar movies continued; see review 205-2, 219-2, 231-2, 240-2, 264-2, 270-2 & 285-2 for the previous instalments:

13. Up- Up has some really fantastic parts, some really sad parts and some really weird parts that almost make me think it was three separate stories mashed into one. Overall it is a decent movie but didn’t really hold up over multiple viewings. Also, how did Carl get so old, while the main adventure villain, with the dogs stay young? In fact, are we sure that the 2nd half of the movie is not just some fever dream from a helium related overdose?

Pros: Armoured Baymax could almost be the perfect toy: Great sculpting, a good amount of articulation and a lot of play value with the added adjustable wings. I even love that Toy Box opted to “scale up” the larger characters fit better with their smaller counterparts.

Cons: I would have liked if they included an additional accessory to be included; perhaps some type of arm cannon, but for a figure of this size I suppose you cannot really blame them.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping