ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 07:32 PM   #126
Eko123
Body without Organs
Re: Action Figure Fraud: Is this a problem at your local stores???

Tonight when I was Scarborough Town Centre, I saw this when I was checking out the toy aisle.

Seriously, whomever did this is not only dishonest, he/she is pretty stupid too, considering that the Marvel Legends Silver Savage figure was a U.S. Target exclusive from the Red Hulk build-a-figure wave released in 2008.

As a collector of loose action figures, I think the Silver Savage would have more value to me as a vintage Marvel Legends figure than the modern Thor figure which it was used to replace (and which I already bought a while ago). Silver Savage goes for a lot more money on eBay unless you're lucky enough to find it at a toy show for less.

While I don't condone theft or fraud in any way...as bad as this sounds, I would have actually considered buying the Silver Savage figure had it been complete with all of the accessories (it only had the surfboard). There's a seller on eBay who has the same figure with just the surfboard who's selling it for almost double the Walmart price of the new Marvel Legends figures.

Had it been a Marvel Hulk Legends Wendigo figure though, I wouldn't have hesitated to buy it though. lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20150416_184407837.jpg (93.1 KB, 85 views)

Last edited by Eko123; 04-16-2015 at 07:37 PM.
Eko123 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping