ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 09:33 AM   #25
SuperPowerCollectbls
Cobra Trooper
Re: Super Power Collectibles contact

To all of you,

First let me start by apologizing for the lack of communication on my part and for not getting all the refunds out as of yet. I am terribly sorry and the last thing I wanted was to ruin my name. I am an honest hard working guy who is not out to scam anyone.

I am not one to ever share my personal life online to strangers but I feel this situation is exigent and you all deserve an explanation. You were all truly great customers and made SPC what it was! I never intended to close SPC, ever!

Sometime back in late September my wife decided to divorce me. This came as an absolute shock to me, it was literally out of the blue! Once i found this out my life changed rapidly, I immediately had to change everything about my routine and my life in general. I had to leave my house by the beginning of October, since I did not have enough time to find a place of my own, I ended up sleeping on several friends couches for the last few months. I tried my best to still issues all the refunds I could to my customers but when November came around I still did not have a place to live and was moving from one friends house to another. By this point I no longer had a place to live, I had to close SPC, I had no other choice! Believe it or not I spent the holidays living in a disgusting homeless shelter, it was the worst experience of my life!

I did not have any internet access for the last few months and hence why I could not communicate with all of you. Financially speaking I'm a mess right now. I do have a full time job but after paying my rent, groceries etc the rest of it goes to divorce lawyers so I can try and keep my house still! Having said that, I am taking all the overtime shifts I can and will start to once again issue some refunds to all of you. I may not be able to refund you 100% all at once but will try to give you at least a partial refund.

I know I have already asked all of you for more time in the past but all I can do is once again ask for more time, I really don't have a choice right now. It will take me some time to refund all my remaining customers 100% of their money. I cannot provide an estimate of when all these refunds will be complete. You will now get more communication as now I at least have internet again.

I know and understand if some of you will continue to be upset with me, I get it! I would want my money quickly as well if I was the customer. I know what's it's like to be in your shoes but I also thank you for being patient with me.

I'm truly sorry for the hassle I have caused all of you!
Marcio
SuperPowerCollectbls is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping