Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 02:42 PM   #1542
Gphalen
Reviewer of Stuffs
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman View Post
That was going to be my conclusion based on reading this. They are basically a second tier customer for these exclusives. Obviously they are ordered by the primary US exclusive holder, and EB just gets the 'leftovers'. In which case stock will always be unpredictable, and they should not be taking any preorders on this type of product.
I got my 2 pre orders via website within 9 hrs of store opening the day of release, However, Eb has been notoriously horrible for pre orders, Lets take Wolff for an example. No pre order was ever posted nothing ever mentioned, How did they sell out before it got posted they were taking pre orders? Owners of EB franchises have a list of "Good" customers they call to inform of upcoming pre orders so they can get in on them first. My friend happens to be one and gets the call constantly, if they want to owners will hold product in the back for them which eliminates stock. Walmart is no better, Toys R us hasn`t really stocked new product since the US went under. Distribution is horrible in Canada via Hasbro
Gphalen is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping