Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 07:05 PM   #15
Hantei
Master of the Universe
Re: Marvel Universe Wave 22 Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.wizard View Post
I went into the MacLeod TRU and asked if the latest wave is on order. According to the lady their computers already list the line as discountinued. That makes me wonder if we will see the last lines at a TRU in Calgary?
Last time I was there, I think maybe a week ago, I didn't even see a peg for MU. Maybe they stopped carrying them at that location? Anyway I did find them at CrossIron Mills.

Did anyone else notice that the repacked figures have a new paint job? They even renumbered them too. Iron Fist is a darker green and the yellow on the costume is now gold. He's in the heroic age Iron Fist packaged pose and renumbered as number 2. Black suit Spidey and Iron Spidey both a have metallic/shiny coat to them, Iron Spidey is casted in lighter red and the arms are a lighter yellow too, they're numbered 7 and 8 respectively. Silver Surfer, couldn't tell if he was all that different but he's number 1.

If this trend continues, then I wonder who else is getting a repack/repaint now. As both Spidey's turned out so well that I had to have them.
Hantei is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping