ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 02:59 PM   #10
Rj64
Agent of Shield
Re: EB Games Stories?

I actually didn't use eb right away often because the location I went to just wasn't good. The kids that worked there would never call or sell your stuff and they just didn't overall care. Then eb started getting all the exclusives so I tried a different location and it was the exact opposite. The 6 employees are all super nice. I'll often spend half an hour talking after my purchase with them. It also helps that 3 of the 6 workers are collectors so they know the importance of getting the figures you want. Ive got everything i've ever ordered. Sometimes they get under shipped and you many need to wait a few more weeks but they eventually come in. So I miss going there since my location is in a mall and currently closed. But its basically the best experience for me now that I found the right store. Some people care, others don't, so you just have to find the right one in your area. I always let them know how appreciative I am for everything. So sometimes it pays to go a little out of the way to find the right store.
Rj64 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping