ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 03:27 PM   #520
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

297-2
Disney Infinity 3.0- Time

Rating of worst to best of the a the Pixar movies continued; see review 205-2, 219-2, 231-2, 240-2, 264-2, 270-2, 285-2 & 292-2 for the previous instalments:

12. Toy Story 3- Probably the most popular Pixar movie to date and I enjoyed it just fine, but thought it hit on some other issues that the previous movies already covered well enough so to see it again was less enjoyable for me. That said, the story was really fun and as compared to the first 2; the animation was leaps above what was already considered top notch.

Pros: Time is the only Disney Infinity figure to date that I have no knowledge of. Sure, I understand that he is from the second live action Alic movie and I know that he is played by the amazing and wonderful Sasha Baron Cohan, but that's it. Is he good? Is he bad? Seriously who the heck knows!

Cons: I am dumbfounded that they chose to invest money into a Time figure before making a Goofy. What an absolutely ridiculous decision on their part.

**IMPORTANT EDIT** Since this review I have actually watched Alice through the Looking Glass and it’s not a bad movie and TIme is a pretty decent character.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping