Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 10:17 PM   #507
LostPrime
Red Shirt
Re: G.I. Joe Classified Series 6 inch discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicLumpia View Post
My buddy told me that the cobra island exclusives were in stock yesterday on the TRU website but he was not able to place an order since the ship to home button was not clickable. Now they are out of stock.

Was anyone here able to place an order that went through yesterday?
I only JUST discovered GI JOE Classified like 3 weeks ago. I was buying toys for the kids birthdays and on the TRU website I saw out of stock on the Trooper and Beach head ect. I found a snake eyes at Amazon and told myself $30?? If I don't like it so what...
Well now I have 3 red Ninja's (Toysnowman.ca) and Destro and Cobra Commander and have all the rest of the regular Joe's on order through different websites but the only Cobra Island figure I've found in stock so far was Heavy Duty / Roadblock so got him. Man I really hope they re-release these. Beach head looks great and though I have the regular trooper release on order I would have loved to have found 1 Cobra Island to have as the troop leader.

BUT yes I got in an order on TRU yesterday for Cobra Island Roadblock which was in stock at the time and it shipped out today. Also I saw as available for shipping on Amazon Lady Jaye but I had already pre-ordered her so had to miss out on having her early.
LostPrime is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping