Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 08:28 AM   #12
Scrapper6
Cylon Centurion
Re: Star Wars Vintage Collection Deleted Scene Figures Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaprime View Post
Finally saw these at my local TRU and got'em! Although I was not happy because they were 10.99 for some strange reason while all the other figures on the same pegs were 9.99 and even the price on the peg label was 9.99! Can anybody explain this???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robimus View Post
No Cracken, so I didn't buy any but I did notice that the tags still said $9.99 here as well.
All new Vintage Figures are now 10.99$ Even the new Clone Wars are such. Remember, they had the new pricing tags when Star Wars stuff in 2012 first came out and were situated at the front of the store. (Where they usually put up the latest thing to entice people to shop.)

The Star Wars tags I've seen that say 9.99$ are for the older Blue Card Clone Wars and such figures. Some of the price tags do list the 10.99$ price, but they haven't changed all of them. If you use the price scanner they come up as 10.99$ I'm confident that is TRUs new price for Star Wars across the board, due to the overabundance of last year's stock, which is still 9.99$ the tags are all over the place and the figures are constantly being moved around by collectors and kids alike.

If you happen to find an older figure like Wooof still around, try scanning it at the price checker and see what comes up. He'll probably still be 9.99 unless the Vintage DPI has been changed all across the board in their system.

At least it beats Zellers mark up, they've raised them all to 12.99$ and expect us to pay it.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping