Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 09:40 AM   #12
StarwarsTF
Bounty hunter!
Re: Wizard World Toronto Comic Con

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robimus View Post
Just to be clear I think it should be noted that tickets to Fan Expo last year cost more than tickets to Wizard World Toronto 2011.

It seems to me that if they have the same vendors, and that is the main reason you are going, that it would make more sense to go with the less expensive convention.

To each their own but this show will be offering the largest assembly of Star Wars actors under one roof in the world this year. Thats gotta be worth something right?

True if your a fan of any expo go!!! The problem being that same actors come up every show the same vendors will be at expo and the same retailers will be at expo.

The other problem is please go to a wizard world in the states and you will know the difference. If you cant then dont worry im not too sure what attraction they have anymore, seeing that they have Comic cons now ie New York and Chicago. (vs WW)

In all, I go to Chicago and philly WW and they put on a show, plus its $50 us for four days and $20 per day. (if you dont want weekend pass) Plus they give you a hell of a lot of freebies and the exclusive nights to buy the con exclusives are only available to the four day pass holders. its like wonderland (Alice) but better lol.

Now with that said if i get free passes to this I will go!!! I will say Fan expo is a CDN thing and they pumped it well last year, WW just wasn't the same. but everybody should go!

AFN thread: http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/board...=7649#post7649

Cyber.ca thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=18642
StarwarsTF is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping