Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 11:47 AM   #18
riderman
Master of the Universe
Re: EB Games Stories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenGeeksCollide View Post
Very similar to my story. I got an e-mail from EB saying they have the GamerVerse Wave, so I figured I would call to see if they had Leader but also try to pre-order the Retro Beast and Mysterio. Right away I could tell that I was annoying the guy. After giving him the SKUs he said I wasn't able to to pre order them, thats not a problem. But then I asked him if they had the Marvel Legends Leader figure, and before I even finished he said "We have zero MARVEL LEGENDS in stock, we sold out the day before we closed for Covid". Now right away I was like um okay.

So the next day at work it was honestly all I could think about, so after work I stopped in and to no ones surprise they were packed with Marvel Legends. I then said to the CSR man you guys stocked up on these fast. She looked at me like I was nuts. That is just one story, I have others.
I asked to pre-order Gray Beast and Mysterio and they said I was past the pre-order time. Guess I should buy online. Also the same store held a figure for me Monday and they sold it before closing. Boy was I upset!!
riderman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping