ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 03:41 PM   #464
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

265-2
Disney Toy Box- Pixar: Vanellope VonSweets

Rating of worst to best of the a the Pixar movies continued; see review 205-2, 219-2, 231-2 & 240-2 for the previous instalments:

16. A Bugs Life- The second ever Pixar movie and while it is enjoyable enough it felt more like a movie geared to a younger crowd and didn’t quite hit the mark for me. Especially considering that it’s sandwiched between Toy Story 1 and 2 with many other instant classics that proceed it. I will give it props for having fun characters and a thought-provoking story, but not really classic material.

Pros: I love Wreck It Ralph and Vanellope has a special place in my heart as my daughter actually dressed up as her one Halloween, Unfortunately no one at her school really got it, but I thought I was pretty great. The figure is a nice representation of the character with her trademark look, has surprisingly good articulation and comes with the two animal critters from the Ralph Breaks the Internet trailer and credit scene.

Cons: Well, matching her cartoon model, she has a massive head and is a bit top heavy making her difficult to poose. I also feel that a car may have been a better accessory to include.

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping