Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 09:55 PM   #2887
Wheelwave
Master of the Universe
Re: Star Wars Black Series discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bman82 View Post
It was literally 4 people. We all walked in together.. first guy grabbed 4.. said it was for friends.. i grabbed 2.. one for my collection and 1 for a friend.. and the next two guys grabbed the rest. Not sure if the guys that grabbed 3-4 really were grabbing for friends or not but I just got what i needed and walked out. Had to be home before the kids woke up for school lol.. but after i told my wife the story she was in disbelieve at how insanly fast these things go and how if you don't know about stocktrack you are basically screwed. Even if you do know you still may not get one as she knows since she went to another location for me and arrived only 30min after stock showed on stock track to find that it was already gone (zero on stock track when she was literally walking in).... its rough.. I don't mind exclusives so long as there are plenty to order online and plenty to purchase in store.. this isn't PT figures we are talking about here that end up as peg warmers.. these are extremely popular clone wars figures 3 of which are army builders.. i myself have 3 of the ahsoka clones.. for stores that carried only 1 case thats already half the case.. i don't know what they were thinking.. but the best route would be to have 4 cases at least.. and only release them on the the shelves at different dates/times to avoid one person just scooping up the whole thing which is happening ALOT.. I have noticed a couple walmarts show stock of a single case within a few days apart.. so that was kinda nice to see.. give other people a chance..
I only need 2 Mandos. But if my nearest stores sell out, I may put up a Wanted thread (don't really want to, but just in desperation).

Star Wars Black Series Return of the Jedi 40th anniversary Darth Vader
Wheelwave is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping