Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 07:29 PM   #7
sixshot1981
Clonetrooper
Re: NECA retro Ninja Turtle 2-Packs released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cosmos View Post
I should be able to preorder a product and get it. I shouldn’t need a bunch of back ups to ensure I get them and then deal with cancelling them all after or returning them. Especially when it’s the same retailer we are talking about. I shouldn’t need to preorder at both EBs in town and online to make sure I get an item. That’s utterly embarrassing for EB and NECA.

It’s a failure of a launch. If there’s no product it’s a failure. Doesn’t matter how you want to paint it. Little to no product for the first NECA Turtle launch in Canada.
Oh I hear ya. In a perfect world it would totally work out for everyone involved. I've never actually pre-ordered in store at EB ever, I'm solely online preorders, obviously they take online orders in higher priority as I don't think I've ever not had a pre-order ship or be cancelled.

Backups may not be convenient but for myself they work and I always get what I need with little hassle. To each their own naturally. It's frustrating to see when a system fails.

Hopefully the trend ends soon and you get what you order. Otherwise I can't envision any other option besides sourcing it online that could help even without the hassle of backup ordering.

Last edited by sixshot1981; 08-20-2019 at 07:32 PM.
sixshot1981 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping

Toys on eBay.ca!
Action Figures
Mattel WWE Elite Flashback Series 3 - Complete Set - Rare - King Harley Race WWF
Action Figures
Mattel WWE Elite Series 69 - Sonya Deville & Liv Morgan - MIB - Exclusive NXT
Action Figures
Hot toys black widow winter soldier
Action Figures
Black Hole Vincent model kit
Action Figures
Vintage Lot Of 15 Gi JOE ACTION FIGURES, PARTS AND ACCESSORIES. ARAH 80s/90s.