Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 12:25 AM   #1008
Zeroflamez
Master of the Universe
Re: Hasbro Power Rangers Lightning Collection Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorphGrid View Post
I'm wondering if maybe Lightning Collection sales in Canada is not as good as other regions. But that doesn't make sense because it's tainted by poor stock levels.
I don't think it is selling well here at all. That's why stock is poor. In my area for an entire year Toys'rus sat on wave 2 before they were finally able to sell them. They only just recently got a case of wave 4 in. Walmart's here have gotten Wave 4 and 5 but it seems like wave 4 aside from MMPR Yellow shelf warm and the only figure they ever seem to get from wave 5 is Time Force Red that shelf warms for the most part. When it comes to EB in my area they have just been sitting on old Wave 2 figures and Rita/Zed 2 pack and Dino Thunder White figures. So they don't even bother to order any new waves. Hate to say it but I could see this line not surviving in retail stores going forward. Even with rangers from Dino Charge and Beast Morphers that kids today can actually recognize I still saw those figures peg warm for over a year. The MMPR figures are the only thing keeping the boat afloat in Canada and once they move on from MMPR I could see retailers just opting out altogether. Now mind you this is just my area, it will obviously vary from place to place but just from seeing the posts from members in different parts of the country complaining about lack of availability it's probably safe to say that it isn't selling well in other parts of the Country too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riderman View Post
They cancelled pre-order for MMPR Green, Z-Putty and Dino Thunder Red which was placed on The end of September 29th, 2020
I ordered mine on the 28th. I might have just narrowly missed the cut off.

Last edited by Zeroflamez; 10-27-2020 at 12:33 AM.
Zeroflamez is online now   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping