Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 09:40 AM   #26
turtle power eh
Jedi Knight
Re: New Ghostbusters 6 Inch Figures Released in Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIPLEX View Post
Yup I said it. I'm old school through and through so the original movies are movie masterpieces to me. You dont phuck with movie history. I went in with zero expecations and a certainty I will be let down and leaving with nerd rage. I dont say stuff about GB or SW or TF if i dont believe it but this movie was worth my entry fee and satisfied my GB itch.

What I'm glad they didn't do is try and continue the story. It's a true reboot. And that's why it works. They better make another

One of my buddies who is a big GB fanboy enjoyed it, but did say it could have been better. I will reserve my final opinion for when I actually see the movie, but as it stands right now; I think it just looks bad. I don't care that the main cast are all female (I like Kristen Wiig), but from the trailer alone the jokes seem forced and the ghosts look like they came straight out of a terrible video game.

My big three groing up was Ghostbusters, Star Wars and TMNT. I have only shelled out money in the last year to see the newest Star Wars movie...the other two are on my "to watch" list, but not at the expense of my bank account.
turtle power eh is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping