ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion
Go Back   ActionFigureNews.ca - Canadian Action Figure News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 12:23 PM   #1095
Team Jetfire
Probably old for toys
Re: I open a toy & post it here... VOL 2!

673-2
NECA- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles- The Movie: Donatello.

These NECA TMNT figures have been such a wicked surprise and I cannot recommend them highly enough to fans of the turtles, but also fans of cool action figures. I know that I passed on them multiple times, but thanks to a boxing day sale at my LCS I was able to get all 4 for what I consider to be a steal; so much so that this TMNT series is the only other series that I picked up more non-turtle figures than turtle figures and this was AFTER I decided to stop collecting TMNT for good! I guess that didn’t go as planned, but it was for the best given how great these really are.

Pros: Much like his brothers, Donatello has a great sculpt with detail from the movie, a solid amount of usable articulation, some spare hands, a spare bandana, his trusty bo staff weapon with ability to store it and an extra slice of pizza.

Cons: Not so much a con, but rather an example of how dumb I am, the spare bandana piece has molded details on the top of the side it is supposed to sit on. It took 4 turtles for me to figure this out…

Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote

» Action Figure Shopping